Quantum Field Clearing shatters the paradigm-in its approach to resolving your emotional issues.
- Consequently, to understand how it works, you must first be able to accept the possibility that traditional approaches to emotional healing may simply missing a big piece of the picture when it comes to their understanding of what emotions are and how they work.
- The QFC concept of bio-emotional fragmentation is discussed in FAQs #6 to #9.
The Quantum Field Clearing process is actually a protocol – a procedure for identifying and resolving the issue that you are addressing in your session.
- Whereas the procedure is pretty much the same for every session, the focus of the session changes from appointment to appointment.
The QFC Protocol – Step 1
At the beginning of your Quantum Field Clearing Session, you and your practitioner will identify a “field of data” that needs to be cleared.
- A field is defined as “the energy field that is created by a relationship, an emotion, an issue, an activity and/or event.”
- These fields contain data that trigger the emotional programming that is driving the behaviors or reactions that you desire to change.
- See FAQs #1 to #5 for further discussion about the QFC concept of ‘fields.’
In QFC sessions, we are primarily concerned with the fields that have been “negatively programmed.”
- An unmistakable clue that a field is negatively programmed lies in your reaction to the point you’re focused on.
- When you have a negative emotional reaction to something you’re focused on, it is because your body’s survival intelligence is interpreting that point of focus based on the data that is in the field which pops up in association with that particular point of focus.
The QFC Protocol – Step 2
Once the the field that needs to be cleared is identified, your practitioner will identify the manner in which the data in the field is anchored into the survival mechanism in your body.
- At this point in the protocol, you will be instructed to tune into the emotional feelings associated with the issue and to identify the physical sensations in your body that these emotions generate.
- This step serves to “light up” the “switchboard” in your brain.
The QFC Protocol – Step 3
Once the “switchboard” in your brain is fully “lit up,” your practitioner will identify the age you were when events or circumstances occurred that initiated the negative programming in this particular field.
- This is a time in your life when your body’s intelligence perceived the circumstances to be dire enough that your needs for comfort, connection and/or safety were not going to be met.
- To cope, your survival system shut down your awareness of these emotional needs and focused solely on surviving and/or enduring the moment.
- Most likely, as you and your practitioner begin to explore the circumstances of this age, you will see that there were dynamics in this experience from your past that are similar to the dynamics that are going on in the present experience.
Now that the age of initiation has been identified, your practitioner will lead you in a time-traveling experience.
- ‘Time-traveling’ means that you will go back in time to visit with the younger self that you were when the initiating events or circumstances occurred which triggered bio-emotional fragmentation.
- At this point, some long-buried memories may rise to the surface of your mind.
- However, it is not essential to the success of your QFC session that you be able to recall your memories.
- What matters more is your willingness, as the person you are now in present time, to imagine yourself as the ‘future self ‘of the ‘younger self’ you are visiting – sort of like a fairy godmother or godfather coming back in time to help to your ‘younger self.’
- Your job is not to merge with or to feel the emotions of your ‘younger self.’
- Rather, your job is to show up as a source of comfort, and to be a wise counselor or mentor to your ‘younger self’.
- Unlike your ‘younger self,’ you have the advantage of all of the life experience that you’ve had since the life of your ‘younger self.’
- Consequently, you can see the bigger picture and provide wisdom and resources in ways that were unavailable to your ‘younger self.’
- With the help of your practitioner, you will calm, comfort, and stabilize your ‘younger self’ after which your QFC practitioner will lead you through QFC’s proprietary Power Retrieval process and into a robust resolution of the bio-emotional fragmentation that was instigated by that earlier life experience.
You will know that you have completed the QFC Power Retrieval process when your younger self is fully resolved and at peace.
- At this point, your practitioner will finish with the clean-up of the field you’re addressing. Your session is not complete until you are clear in the feelings and sensation of your own body that you are no longer experiencing any emotional reaction to the issue that was our point of focus for this session.
- When asked to contemplate the issue at the end of the session, people often exclaim, “I feel nothing! It is completely clear! I don’t have the feeling anymore!”
- In other words, the QFC protocol has completely cleaned out the field associated with the original point of focus; the the old data on which your body based its perception of the issue is gone.
The QFC Protocol – Step 4
Lastly, because, as in the words of Francois Rabelas, “Nature abhors a vacuum,” in the final step of the protocol, your QFC practitioner will identify a set of new energies to plant in this newly cleaned and cleared field.
- Your practitioner will instruct you on how to use these energies as the foundation for building a new way of being and, consequently, a new set of behaviors, in relation to the issue that you’ve cleared.