Your body’s survival intelligence is responsible for making sure that you stay alive.
- Consequently, it’s interpretation of the circumstances, events and relationships in your present life are based on your past experience – whether you have conscious memories of your past or not.
- If your past experience was interpreted by your body’s survival intelligence as good, then you have nothing to worry about.
- However, if your survival intelligence perceived that your safety, security, or your sense of connection, protection or comfort were threatened in the past, then it will interpret your current life based on the perception of threat to your survival.
- This happens regardless of whether or not the threat is real or imagined. In other words, your stresses are rooted in your past – this is especially true if your stresses are emotional and/or traumatic in nature.
- Ongoing emotional stress is rooted in unmet emotional needs.
The purpose of your Quantum Field Clearing sessions is to retro-actively meet your unmet emotional needs from the past so that your body’s survival intelligence will reorganize itself to function as if those needs had always been met.
- The objective of the QFC protocol is to re-write the emotional programming that you and, even more importantly, your body’s survival intelligence have associated with issues that you are seeking to change or improve.
- You can address any aspect of your life with the QFC process, including your relationships, finances, health, career, PTSD, creative self-expression, or anything else (see the QFC Applications List).
As your QFC session is coming to a close, you will notice that your practitioner will ask you to tune into the issue you are addressing in your session.
- The practitioner’s purpose in this request is to gauge your progress in terms of the stress you experience when you think about that issue.
- Your practitioner’s objective is to get you to the point where you have no reaction in your body when you contemplate that issue; in other words, you are completely neutral about it.
- Once you feel that neutrality when you are contemplating that issue, then your practitioner will know that the emotional programming that your survival intelligence had associated with that issue is now deleted.
Most people report that Calm is one of the most noticeable benefits they experience from their QFC sessions.
- Relationships, feelings, activities, environments, memories, nightmares, thought processes that used to rile them up, set them on edge, or cause intense anxiety or emotional reactions are now either completely neutralized or experienced with much greater calm.
- When their emotions do get triggered, it is easier for them to stabilize themselves which means that their recovery time is much quicker.
- They report greater peace of mind and much less of that negative “monkey-mind” chatter.
- They report feeling more centered, grounded, self-assured, more in control of themselves and much less easily hijacked emotionally by the dynamics that are going on around them.
Most people also report that they have clearer emotional boundaries in their relationships.
- This means that they are much less likely to allow others to control them or to attempt to control others, and that they become less and less likely to “take things personally.”
- They report a greater sense of empowerment (faith in their own ability to perform or act effectively for themselves), a flow of well-being, wisdom and a sense of being more grounded in their own worthiness.
- In other words, they become more and more loving of themselves, which means they are less and less willing to subject themselves to abuse – either from others or from themselves.