Most forms of therapy, require just an hour per session. QFC, however, is not therapy and it operates with a different model – and that model is analogous to computer software reprogramming.
- Just as computer software programming involves a lot of detail, so too does it require detail to reprogram your reaction to the stress creators in your reality.
- In the beginning of your session, your QFC practitioner will be helping you to open your bio-emotional filing system by turning on specific functions in your brain.
- The purpose here is to thoroughly clean out the bio-emotional debris associated with issue you are addressing.
- Consequently, once your QFC practitioner begins the protocol in your session, it is in your best interest to complete it.
- Otherwise you are wasting your time and money.
- On average, the length of time required to complete a QFC session is two hours.
- Depending on the issue, however, it can take less or more time.