Frequently Asked Questions about Quantum Field Clearing:
Quantum Field Clearing operates on the premise that deeply entrenched non-beneficial, emotional patterns and habits are better resolved by accessing and reprogramming levels of your body’s intelligence that are far below the awareness of your conscious mind.
- This premise is founded in the concept that for every point in your environment or in your mind which you focus on, there are “fields of data” that “pop-up” out of the quantum field.
- These “fields of data” are a short-hand method that your body uses for assigning meaning to the points you focus on in your reality.
- In our daily lives, we human beings engage with thousands of these points of focus.
- They range from relationships to emotional states, activities, thoughts, the media, and to objects or conditions in our personal environments.
- For every point of your focus, the associated data fields that pop up out of the quantum field are entwined with your survival mechanism.
- Your survival mechanism is that part of your body’s basic intelligence that is responsible for keeping you alive – as in causing you to jump out of the way when, out of the corner of your eye, you see an oncoming car.
- The information or data contained in these “fields” includes thought-forms, memories, and beliefs that act like a filter through which your body’s survival mechanism perceives and interprets the points you’re focusing on.
When the data in the activated field is positive for you, then you have no problems. As a matter of fact, the high likelihood is that there are no problems in the vast majority of the fields of data that you activate every day with your focus.
When the data in the field associated with your point of focus is “negative,” then your body’s survival intelligence instantly interprets that point as a “threat” to your survival and your body’s survival response system instantly activates.
- This activation process occurs within microseconds.
- You will know this activation is happening when a wave of emotion suddenly comes up in your body.
- The basic survival mechanism responses are “Fight, Flight or Freeze.”
- Therefore, the emotional wave you experience will be rooted in one or in a combination of these basic survival responses including a full-on anger/rage response (Fight), an impulse to run away as quickly as possible (Flight), or a “doe-in-the-headlights” response (Freeze).
In the microsecond that the survival mechanism is activated, a primal intelligence in your body takes over and, in truth, until that wave subsides, you are no longer in control of your emotions and, sometimes, your behavior.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is an example of this phenomenon in the extreme.
The genius in of the QFC protocol is that it actually cleans out these “negatively-programmed” fields and resolves the reasons why these fields got negatively programmed in the first place.
- The result is that the next time you focus that point, the data field that pops up out of the quantum field has different information in it.
- This means that your body will perceive and interpret this point of focus in a new way.
- In other words, your survival response mechanism will no longer be automatically triggered by this particular point of focus and you are no longer held hostage to the old or dysfunctional emotional and behavioral reactions that were been tied to this particular point of focus.
- From then on, you are free to learn and develop new ways of responding to that particular point of focus.
As we stated in the FAQs above, your body is primarily responsible for protecting your survival and these “fields of data” are the short-hand method that it uses for interpreting the sensory data flowing in from your environment.
There are millions of bits of information from your environment flowing into your brain at all times, so, according to Quantum Field Clearing theory, Nature developed this short-hand method for storing data associated with EVERYTHING in your reality.
- Since it is physically impossible for your body to store EVERYTHING you know or have ever experienced from the moment of your conception to present time in your conscious mind (and who would want to?), that data is stored in the energy field around you.
- This field, as many of today’s leading thinkers are realizing, is your mind. But this mind isn’t the one that you think of as your conscious mind, this is a higher order of the mind whose function is like the operating system in your computer.
- According to Quantum Field Clearing theory, this higher order of mind, which operates without your conscious awareness, is the platform upon which all software for the other systems in your body is built and maintained. Like your computer’s operating system, it contains all the data that informs you, your body and the reality that you live in.
- Furthermore, the data in this unconscious part of your mind is accessed in a very specific manner.
- Like a regular filing system in your computer, the data in the unconscious mind is stored by category, but what makes it different from your computer is the manner in which the files are activated.
When you want something in your computer, you have to go into your computer to look for it intentionally. Your unconscious mind works differently.
- The data in this mind is activated automatically by your point of focus.
- In other words, wherever you put your focus, a data field associated with that point of focus pops up out of the quantum field, and you don’t have much, if any, control with your conscious mind over the data field that pops up.
- The data in that field is read instantly by your body’s survival intelligence which is wired into certain parts of your brain.
- If the data that’s programmed into that field indicates that your point of focus is safe, then nothing happens.
- However if the data programmed in that field indicates threat, then the survival mechanism’s response in your body is instantaneous.
- This is why you don’t have to think about jumping out of the way when you see the car coming out of the corner of your eye.
According to Quantum Field Clearing theory, the unconscious mind is a much larger and far more logically organized phenomenon than we typically think of it as being. In our culture, this mind is seen as a mysterious mental entity that controls human emotions and behavior and over which the conscious mind has little or no ability to access or control. Whereas, provided one has the correct set of tools and knowledge, such as those provided by QFC, then the data in this mind is easy to access and, when necessary, to reprogram.
The programming in these fields starts with the beginning of life.
We are completely helpless when we come out into the world and we don’t know anything about it.
- However, our systems are hard-wired with some basic drives, the most important of which is the drive for human connection.
- As tiny infants, we are so helpless, that we depend on our caretakers for everything physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Therefore, nature designed our little infant bodies to latch onto our caretakers and hang on for dear life.
- This works really well if our caretakers understand what our needs are.
- If not, then problems are likely to develop.
Since we were born into this world without knowing anything about it, we have to learn about everything we come in contact with.
- Therefore, even though the people around us may not realize it, we are learning about how the world works at a tremendous rate.
- Everything that we learn, every experience that we have, every conclusion that we draw about the nature of life and how it functions (even if the conclusions are incorrect) are stored in the unconscious mind where it is tagged to every person, object, event, activity, and emotion that we experience.
- All of this learning becomes the foundation on which we will build our perception of the way that life works for us.
Because it is impossible for our conscious minds to hold all of data associated with each person, item, activity, emotion, and experience that we have, there has to be a short hand way to simply and quickly access the data that we have when we need it. Otherwise, we would have to learn the hard way every time that we see a hot stove, its not a good idea to touch it with our bare fingers.
So, according to Quantum Field Clearing theory, the unconscious mind takes care of this challenge by making up files associated with each person, item, activity, emotion, and experience that we engage with.
- These files are stashed in our body’s unconscious mind and every time we have new experience associated with an established file, more data is entered into them.
- When we come across something we’ve never experienced, then a new file is created to store the new data associated with it.
- This filing system is critical to your survival response mechanism system because it needs to know, sometimes in a microsecond, whether or not something is dangerous or safe.
- So, nature takes care of this need through the use of your focus.
- Every time you put your focus on something – it doesn’t matter what it is – the file associated with it pops up instantly.
- Your body’s survival mechanism reads the file in a microsecond and, based on the data that’s in the file, it makes its call on how to react to it.
You have these files associated with EVERYTHING in your life.
- The data that’s programmed into these files forms the basis for your perception of yourself, your relationships, your prosperity, and, in fact, everything that is included in your entire reality.
- The older you get and the more life experience you have, the more files you have, and the more data – good, bad or indifferent – is programmed into the ones you access the most.
- In fact, according Quantum Field Clearing theory, the data in these files is the controlling factor in how you perceive your reality.
- This is not a problem when the data in the files is neutral or positive, but what about the data that’s negative?
- And how does it get to be negative?
It is here that an understanding of Bio-Emotional Fragmentation will be useful.
Bio-Emotional Fragmentation occurs when you’re in situations that your body’s survival intelligence (not your conscious mind) perceives as dire enough, that it will automatically shut down your awareness of your emotional needs in order to survive the moment.
- This is a coping mechanism that nature created to help us deal with very stressful or traumatic events.
When you boil it all down, we human beings have two basic needs or drives; the need for the feeling of love, comfort, connection, and security, and the drive to survive.
- When you’re in situations where your stress is so high that your body perceives that there your needs for comfort, love, safety, security and/or protection are not going to be met, then the only option left is to survive that moment.
- To help you cope in that moment, your survival response mechanism cuts off your conscious awareness of your unmet emotional needs to help you survive that moment because, after all…it doesn’t serve you to have awareness of those needs if they’re not going to be met.
The circumstances under which bio-emotional fragmentation can occur are as varied as can be imagined. In fact, it is safe to say that in any kind of situation that you have to deny how you feel in order to cope in the moment is likely to cause you some degree of fragmentation. The more severe circumstances include any kind of abuse, trauma, accidents, and losses.
Without a doubt, the populations who are most vulnerable to emotional fragmentation are:
- babies and young children,
- war zone veterans
- survivors of traumatic events such as:
- natural or manmade disasters
- serious injury or illness
- a major loss:
- of a loved one
- a home and/or belongings
- financial security
Just as with all the other data that your body acquires in it’s life experience, the bio-emotional fragments get stashed in your unconscious mind and filed in the fields of data that are associated with the event you are experiencing. (See FAQs #1, #2, #3, #4, & #5) There, it will lie dormant until these fields are triggered again.
Your survival response mechanism is wired to look for patterns.
- This means that your body’s survival intelligence is continually cross referencing all of the fields of data that your unconscious mind has associated with every point you put your focus on.
- If a match comes up between something that you are currently focusing on and an old file that has bio-emotional fragmentation stashed in it, you will likely experience a sudden upwelling of emotion, and/or some kind of old behavior pattern.
Bio-Emotional fragments hold the memories of the emotion that you had to deny to survive the moment.
- Therefore, the greater the level of bio-emotional fragmentation that’s stashed in the file, the bigger and more intense your emotional charge will be.
- You will know that a file full of bio-emotional fragmentation has been triggered by what you are feeling in your body.
- Telltale signs include one or a combination of the basic survival mechanism responses of:
- fight, flight, or freeze such as the sudden desire to run or to get away, or a desire to hit, yell, kick, or throw things,
- the sudden feeling of nausea or a pit in your gut
- an inability to think clearly
- desire to cry
- or the sudden feeling of weak knees, of all-over weakness, and/or of suddenly being drained.
- You can also be sure that you’ve triggered a bunch of files full of bio-emotional fragmentation if you are walking around in your daily life with on-going negative thoughts, commentaries, and conversations in your mind.
Quantum Field Clearing shatters the paradigm-in its approach to resolving your emotional issues.
- Consequently, to understand how it works, you must first be able to accept the possibility that traditional approaches to emotional healing may simply missing a big piece of the picture when it comes to their understanding of what emotions are and how they work.
- The QFC concept of bio-emotional fragmentation is discussed in FAQs #6 to #9.
The Quantum Field Clearing process is actually a protocol – a procedure for identifying and resolving the issue that you are addressing in your session.
- Whereas the procedure is pretty much the same for every session, the focus of the session changes from appointment to appointment.
The QFC Protocol – Step 1
At the beginning of your Quantum Field Clearing Session, you and your practitioner will identify a “field of data” that needs to be cleared.
- A field is defined as “the energy field that is created by a relationship, an emotion, an issue, an activity and/or event.”
- These fields contain data that trigger the emotional programming that is driving the behaviors or reactions that you desire to change.
- See FAQs #1 to #5 for further discussion about the QFC concept of ‘fields.’
In QFC sessions, we are primarily concerned with the fields that have been “negatively programmed.”
- An unmistakable clue that a field is negatively programmed lies in your reaction to the point you’re focused on.
- When you have a negative emotional reaction to something you’re focused on, it is because your body’s survival intelligence is interpreting that point of focus based on the data that is in the field which pops up in association with that particular point of focus.
The QFC Protocol – Step 2
Once the the field that needs to be cleared is identified, your practitioner will identify the manner in which the data in the field is anchored into the survival mechanism in your body.
- At this point in the protocol, you will be instructed to tune into the emotional feelings associated with the issue and to identify the physical sensations in your body that these emotions generate.
- This step serves to “light up” the “switchboard” in your brain.
The QFC Protocol – Step 3
Once the “switchboard” in your brain is fully “lit up,” your practitioner will identify the age you were when events or circumstances occurred that initiated the negative programming in this particular field.
- This is a time in your life when your body’s intelligence perceived the circumstances to be dire enough that your needs for comfort, connection and/or safety were not going to be met.
- To cope, your survival system shut down your awareness of these emotional needs and focused solely on surviving and/or enduring the moment.
- Most likely, as you and your practitioner begin to explore the circumstances of this age, you will see that there were dynamics in this experience from your past that are similar to the dynamics that are going on in the present experience.
Now that the age of initiation has been identified, your practitioner will lead you in a time-traveling experience.
- ‘Time-traveling’ means that you will go back in time to visit with the younger self that you were when the initiating events or circumstances occurred which triggered bio-emotional fragmentation.
- At this point, some long-buried memories may rise to the surface of your mind.
- However, it is not essential to the success of your QFC session that you be able to recall your memories.
- What matters more is your willingness, as the person you are now in present time, to imagine yourself as the ‘future self ‘of the ‘younger self’ you are visiting – sort of like a fairy godmother or godfather coming back in time to help to your ‘younger self.’
- Your job is not to merge with or to feel the emotions of your ‘younger self.’
- Rather, your job is to show up as a source of comfort, and to be a wise counselor or mentor to your ‘younger self’.
- Unlike your ‘younger self,’ you have the advantage of all of the life experience that you’ve had since the life of your ‘younger self.’
- Consequently, you can see the bigger picture and provide wisdom and resources in ways that were unavailable to your ‘younger self.’
- With the help of your practitioner, you will calm, comfort, and stabilize your ‘younger self’ after which your QFC practitioner will lead you through QFC’s proprietary Power Retrieval process and into a robust resolution of the bio-emotional fragmentation that was instigated by that earlier life experience.
You will know that you have completed the QFC Power Retrieval process when your younger self is fully resolved and at peace.
- At this point, your practitioner will finish with the clean-up of the field you’re addressing. Your session is not complete until you are clear in the feelings and sensation of your own body that you are no longer experiencing any emotional reaction to the issue that was our point of focus for this session.
- When asked to contemplate the issue at the end of the session, people often exclaim, “I feel nothing! It is completely clear! I don’t have the feeling anymore!”
- In other words, the QFC protocol has completely cleaned out the field associated with the original point of focus; the the old data on which your body based its perception of the issue is gone.
The QFC Protocol – Step 4
Lastly, because, as in the words of Francois Rabelas, “Nature abhors a vacuum,” in the final step of the protocol, your QFC practitioner will identify a set of new energies to plant in this newly cleaned and cleared field.
- Your practitioner will instruct you on how to use these energies as the foundation for building a new way of being and, consequently, a new set of behaviors, in relation to the issue that you’ve cleared.
Your body’s survival intelligence is responsible for making sure that you stay alive.
- Consequently, it’s interpretation of the circumstances, events and relationships in your present life are based on your past experience – whether you have conscious memories of your past or not.
- If your past experience was interpreted by your body’s survival intelligence as good, then you have nothing to worry about.
- However, if your survival intelligence perceived that your safety, security, or your sense of connection, protection or comfort were threatened in the past, then it will interpret your current life based on the perception of threat to your survival.
- This happens regardless of whether or not the threat is real or imagined. In other words, your stresses are rooted in your past – this is especially true if your stresses are emotional and/or traumatic in nature.
- Ongoing emotional stress is rooted in unmet emotional needs.
The purpose of your Quantum Field Clearing sessions is to retro-actively meet your unmet emotional needs from the past so that your body’s survival intelligence will reorganize itself to function as if those needs had always been met.
- The objective of the QFC protocol is to re-write the emotional programming that you and, even more importantly, your body’s survival intelligence have associated with issues that you are seeking to change or improve.
- You can address any aspect of your life with the QFC process, including your relationships, finances, health, career, PTSD, creative self-expression, or anything else (see the QFC Applications List).
As your QFC session is coming to a close, you will notice that your practitioner will ask you to tune into the issue you are addressing in your session.
- The practitioner’s purpose in this request is to gauge your progress in terms of the stress you experience when you think about that issue.
- Your practitioner’s objective is to get you to the point where you have no reaction in your body when you contemplate that issue; in other words, you are completely neutral about it.
- Once you feel that neutrality when you are contemplating that issue, then your practitioner will know that the emotional programming that your survival intelligence had associated with that issue is now deleted.
Most people report that Calm is one of the most noticeable benefits they experience from their QFC sessions.
- Relationships, feelings, activities, environments, memories, nightmares, thought processes that used to rile them up, set them on edge, or cause intense anxiety or emotional reactions are now either completely neutralized or experienced with much greater calm.
- When their emotions do get triggered, it is easier for them to stabilize themselves which means that their recovery time is much quicker.
- They report greater peace of mind and much less of that negative “monkey-mind” chatter.
- They report feeling more centered, grounded, self-assured, more in control of themselves and much less easily hijacked emotionally by the dynamics that are going on around them.
Most people also report that they have clearer emotional boundaries in their relationships.
- This means that they are much less likely to allow others to control them or to attempt to control others, and that they become less and less likely to “take things personally.”
- They report a greater sense of empowerment (faith in their own ability to perform or act effectively for themselves), a flow of well-being, wisdom and a sense of being more grounded in their own worthiness.
- In other words, they become more and more loving of themselves, which means they are less and less willing to subject themselves to abuse – either from others or from themselves.
It is not necessary to combine QFC with psycho-therapy. Keep in mind that Quantum Field Clearing is not anything like talk-therapy.
- Rather, QFC sessions focus on reprogramming your body’s survival intelligence so that it is easier for you and the intelligence of your body to learn and develop new ways of responding to and resolving the stress factors in your life.
- Consequently, you do not need to anticipate a weekly appointment for years on end.
- QFC is so results oriented, that comparatively few sessions are required in order to gain long-lasting and life-transforming benefits.
- However, depending on your personal situation, because QFC is not talk-therapy, it may benefit you to combine QFC with the services of a certified psycho-therapist to assist you in understanding and developing new strategies for the circumstances in your life.
- If you are currently working with a psycho-therapist, then adding QFC sessions will speed your progress enormously.
The number of sessions you need will depend on a number of factors.
In general, there are three phases to the QFC transformation process.
- Phase #1 – This first phase focuses on putting out any Emotional Firestorms that are burning in your life.
- To put it simply, you cannot make appreciable progress in any area of your life if you have emotional firestorms consuming your resources.
- Phase #2 – Once the emotional firestorms are out, and you have more peace in your mind, or if haven’t got any Emotional Firestorms going on for you, then Phase #2 has to do with cleaning up the Energy Boundaries between you and the major players in your life with whom you do not have Clear Boundaries.
- In other words, we need to make sure that the boundaries in your major relationships are clean and clear for you; that you are not inappropriately giving away your power of your consciousness to anyone and that no-one is inappropriately giving power to you.
- Any relationship that drains your energy, no matter how unavoidable you think it might be, will interfere with your ability to make progress for yourself.
- This does not necessarily mean that you will have to let go of the relationships, it simply means that you will no longer be hemorrhaging energy in those relationships.
- You will be sending out a different and more coherent energy signal, which means that people will be treating in a new and more respectful manner.
- Phase #3 – Once the Energy Boundaries between you and the major players in your life have been cleaned up, you are ready for Phase #3.
- Those of you who’ve already done an enormous amount of personal growth may find that your QFC sessions begin with Phase #3.
- But then again, it is possible that your personal growth work hasn’t been as effective as you’d like because you’ve skipped over the first two phases.
- In this case, in order for you to take full advantage of all the work you’ve done, either one or both of the first two phases will have to be addressed.
- Phase #3 is “open-ended” meaning that from this point forward, we will be looking at and using the dynamics in your life to identify the non-beneficial attitudes, beliefs, and/or conclusions about that nature of life and how it works for you that, based on your past experience, are preventing you from developing a life that is a full and complete expression of all of the talent and capability that you have to offer in your life.
- This is actually where the real fun of Quantum Field Clearing begins because it is in Phase #3 that we reprogram the deeper nuts and bolts of how you are put together.
Recommendations for scheduling QFC sessions depend largely on your goals and aspirations. So, here are some general ideas for you to keep in mind:
- If you are new to Quantum Field Clearing, then, as a rule, we recommend that you book three sessions in fairly close succession – about 1 – 2 weeks apart.
- The purpose here is to build momentum by “clearing the decks” for changes and transformations in your life that you desire to make.
- Once you are well underway, then, as a rule, one session every 3 – 6 weeks should be enough until you have the sense that you’ve achieved and are maintaining your desired state of well-being.
Please, keep in mind, though, that everyone is different.
- Some people want to go faster, some are more comfortable with slower.
- Some people have short-term issues they want to address, so they require fewer sessions to meet their goals.
- Sometimes one session can be all that is necessary.
- Other people, however, are undoing the effects of major or life-long trauma. In their cases, they may require more effort and commitment. For these people, once they “get over the hump,” the payoff will be monumentally profound: the freedom from the tyranny of emotional programming resulting from a long-standing, life-controlling, hell.
In any case, each Quantum Field Clearing session is whole and complete unto itself.
- Yet, it is important to understand that, because QFC sessions reprogram your body’s survival intelligence in such deep ways, they are synergistic in nature.
- This means that “the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.”
- In other words, under the surface of your conscious mind, the sessions combine with each other in causing your brain to make deeper and more profound changes in how you perceive, create, and interact with your reality.
- The more sessions you have, the greater the changes.
Typically, the people who are serious about transforming their lives can accomplish the changes they want in 12 to 24 sessions spread over a period of 1 to 2 years.
Even though it may be hard for you to imagine, a full-blown emotional crisis is actually one of the best times for you to do a Quantum Field Clearing session.
- This is because “the neurons” that your brain and body have associated with the issue are turned on and wide open for clearing.
- Consequently, you can get the “furthest mileage” with the issue you’re working to address.
If you’ve been through a lot of therapy, you know that reliving your emotions and re-telling your story over and over can get to be not just tiring, but boring and frustrating too.
It is important to understand that QFC is not a “therapy.”
- Instead, QFC is an emotional software reprogramming protocol.
- Consequently, it is not that necessary for QFC practitioners to hear your story in detail, nor is it necessary for you to rehash your emotions over and over.
Of course, we will need some information, but what we’re more interested in is the question of where you want to go in your life: your goals, aspirations, dreams and desires.
- With knowledge of where you want to go, we will probe your current life circumstances to identify the dynamics (relationships, emotional states, activities, environments, etc.) that are preventing you from getting where you want to go by triggering your survival mechanism.
- We are looking for the old programming related to unmet emotionally based needs that are getting in the way of your ability to creatively respond to your life circumstances in ways that work for you.
Sometimes, in the course of a QFC session, we will hit upon an emotionally charged dynamic.
- However, if that occurs, it is because the dynamic is organically triggered by your body- not gratuitously triggered by your practitioner.
- We will encourage to engage emotionally only to the degree necessary to get the job done; our purpose is not served by having you relive your traumas over and over.
- Our job is to deal with the fragmenting events in your past as they relate to the dynamics going on in your present and to get them resolved so that your body can reorganize itself to function as if those fragmenting events had never occurred.
- It is only then that you are truly free of your past.
16. I’ve been in therapy for years. I’ve dealt with so much of my stuff, I’m tired of dealing with it! Why would I want to try QFC? What makes it different from everything else that is “out there?”
If your life is going perfectly, if all your issues are resolved, if you are no longer seeing any dysfunctional or unhealthy patterns in your relationships, emotions, work, activities, creativity, finances, and/or beliefs about your life and how it works, if you are completely at peace in your heart and mind, then there is no reason for you to seek out QFC sessions.
However, if you’ve been in therapy for years, and/or you still are, it is quite likely that you are not satisfied with your experience of your life.
- If this is the case, then believe it or not, QFC is perfect for people like you.
- This is because QFC is not “therapy.”
- Instead, QFC is a tool that reprograms the manner in which you perceive and your body reacts to the relationships, emotions, and environments you engage in.
- Since you have been in therapy for so many years, you already know what your issues are, and, most likely, you know yourself pretty well.
- With these patterns cleaned up, you will have a lot more peace in your mind and a lot less stress in your life.
17. I’ve finished my stuff with my mother (father, sister, brother, etc.), I don’t need to deal with it anymore.
While this may be true as far as your present-time experience of your family is concerned, it doesn’t necessarily mean that all of the fragmentation from your past is cleaned up. If this is the case, it will be apparent to you while you are in your QFC session. The good news it that not only will your present-time relationships with your family benefit from cleaning up the unresolved emotions from your past, your other present-time relationships will benefit as well.
You don’t have to remember your childhood in order to experience success with QFC.
- As a matter of fact, for many people, the events tied to their bio-emotional programming occurred long before their first conscious memory.
- It is important to understand that as far as your brain is concerned, real or imagined is the same thing.
- In other words, in truth, the actual events are irrelevant; what matters is your emotional reaction to the events.
- Consequently, people get great results in their QFC sessions by simply imagining what they may have been experiencing emotionally when they were young; this is usually enough to hook into the fragmented bio-emotional energy to resolve it.
Most forms of therapy, require just an hour per session. QFC, however, is not therapy and it operates with a different model – and that model is analogous to computer software reprogramming.
- Just as computer software programming involves a lot of detail, so too does it require detail to reprogram your reaction to the stress creators in your reality.
- In the beginning of your session, your QFC practitioner will be helping you to open your bio-emotional filing system by turning on specific functions in your brain.
- The purpose here is to thoroughly clean out the bio-emotional debris associated with issue you are addressing.
- Consequently, once your QFC practitioner begins the protocol in your session, it is in your best interest to complete it.
- Otherwise you are wasting your time and money.
- On average, the length of time required to complete a QFC session is three and 1/2 hours.
- Depending on the issue, however, it can take less or more time.
Even though your QFC session is scheduled for 3.5 hours, because of the detail involved in QFC sessions, you and your practitioner cannot be sure of the length of time it will actually take.
- Consequently, QFC practitioners charge by the hour and only for the time actually used in the session.
- So, if the session requires just 2 hours, then your QFC practitioner will charge you accordingly.
- Conversely, if the session is 3.5 hours, then your practitioner will charge accordingly as well.