The programming in these fields starts with the beginning of life.
We are completely helpless when we come out into the world and we don’t know anything about it.
- However, our systems are hard-wired with some basic drives, the most important of which is the drive for human connection.
- As tiny infants, we are so helpless, that we depend on our caretakers for everything physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Therefore, nature designed our little infant bodies to latch onto our caretakers and hang on for dear life.
- This works really well if our caretakers understand what our needs are.
- If not, then problems are likely to develop.
Since we were born into this world without knowing anything about it, we have to learn about everything we come in contact with.
- Therefore, even though the people around us may not realize it, we are learning about how the world works at a tremendous rate.
- Everything that we learn, every experience that we have, every conclusion that we draw about the nature of life and how it functions (even if the conclusions are incorrect) are stored in the unconscious mind where it is tagged to every person, object, event, activity, and emotion that we experience.
- All of this learning becomes the foundation on which we will build our perception of the way that life works for us.
Because it is impossible for our conscious minds to hold all of data associated with each person, item, activity, emotion, and experience that we have, there has to be a short hand way to simply and quickly access the data that we have when we need it. Otherwise, we would have to learn the hard way every time that we see a hot stove, its not a good idea to touch it with our bare fingers.
So, according to Quantum Field Clearing theory, the unconscious mind takes care of this challenge by making up files associated with each person, item, activity, emotion, and experience that we engage with.
- These files are stashed in our body’s unconscious mind and every time we have new experience associated with an established file, more data is entered into them.
- When we come across something we’ve never experienced, then a new file is created to store the new data associated with it.
- This filing system is critical to your survival response mechanism system because it needs to know, sometimes in a microsecond, whether or not something is dangerous or safe.
- So, nature takes care of this need through the use of your focus.
- Every time you put your focus on something – it doesn’t matter what it is – the file associated with it pops up instantly.
- Your body’s survival mechanism reads the file in a microsecond and, based on the data that’s in the file, it makes its call on how to react to it.
You have these files associated with EVERYTHING in your life.
- The data that’s programmed into these files forms the basis for your perception of yourself, your relationships, your prosperity, and, in fact, everything that is included in your entire reality.
- The older you get and the more life experience you have, the more files you have, and the more data – good, bad or indifferent – is programmed into the ones you access the most.
- In fact, according Quantum Field Clearing theory, the data in these files is the controlling factor in how you perceive your reality.
- This is not a problem when the data in the files is neutral or positive, but what about the data that’s negative?
- And how does it get to be negative?
It is here that an understanding of Bio-Emotional Fragmentation will be useful.