If your life is going perfectly, if all your issues are resolved, if you are no longer seeing any dysfunctional or unhealthy patterns in your relationships, emotions, work, activities, creativity, finances, and/or beliefs about your life and how it works, if you are completely at peace in your heart and mind, then there is no reason for you to seek out QFC sessions.
However, if you’ve been in therapy for years, and/or you still are, it is quite likely that you are not satisfied with your experience of your life.
- If this is the case, then believe it or not, QFC is perfect for people like you.
- This is because QFC is not “therapy.”
- Instead, QFC is a tool that reprograms the manner in which you perceive and your body reacts to the relationships, emotions, and environments you engage in.
- Since you have been in therapy for so many years, you already know what your issues are, and, most likely, you know yourself pretty well.
- With these patterns cleaned up, you will have a lot more peace in your mind and a lot less stress in your life.